Social Marketing Information
Social marketing is considered as an effective way in running a business, interacting and establishing good relationships with customers and clients. Nowadays, businesses are developing social network marketing campaigns with a goal of helping marketers to leverage the resources of third party in running effective and affordable social marketing campaigns. An effective marketing campaign can engage audiences to drive online interactions, return of investment (ROI) and sales. Social network sites have a wide range of coverage in a local, regional and even in an international level aiming to influence ideals, attitudes and behaviors of target audience to improve personal and social welfare by commercial marketing technologies particularly the Internet as a tool of delivering the message.
Points of Marketing Mix
- Product- The product for social marketing does not only refers to the physical products but it also covers the services, practices and intangible ideas. In order for you to develop a good and effective product, you must analyze and research first if it suits the needs of the consumers.
- Price- This is considered as one of the crucial part because price will play a big role in the business. As much as possible, the product should be affordable and effective as well in order for it to be successful.
- Place- Place refers to the coverage that the product reaches the consumer. As a business owner you must ensure the accessibility of your product and the quality of the delivery as well.
- Promotion- Promotion comprises the use of advertising, media advocacy, public relations, entertainment vehicles and personal selling that focuses on the creation of sustaining demand for the product. Other methods of promotion are media events, in-store displays and coupons.
Additional Points of Social Marketing
- Publics- The public refers to the external and internal groups that involved in the program wherein external publics include the target audience, secondary audiences, gatekeepers and policymakers while the internal publics are those who involved with the approval of the program.
- Partnership- Teaming up with other organizations in the community is considered as an effective social marketing strategy.
- Policy- Policy is considered as an effective complement to a social marketing program and it is advisable to change your policy to sustain and motivate individual behavior.
Benefits of Social Marketing
- Business Exposure- When you are utilizing social marketing as a tool in promoting your business, you will experiences several benefits such as increased traffic, new business partnerships, improved search rankings, qualified lead generation and improved sales.
- Cost-effective- Social marketing is considered cost-effective compared to traditional marketing because once you post links on social networking sites it won’t cost you anything more than time.
- Target niche groups- Targeting a particular audience is really needed in social marketing because it allows you to separate your contacts based on their interests.
- Building relationship with other people- Staying in social connection could result in building a relationship with other people and if your products are high quality you can even attract people whom you don’t know.
Disadvantages of Social Marketing
- Vulnerable to online scams and thefts
- Can violate copyrights and nullified liability
- Anyone can be a victim of cybercrime
- Time consuming in reaching desired people
- Unreliable security and safety
- Labor intensive because you need to keep working to keep your content to be regularly updated and stay relevant.
Social marketing is a vast opportunity for interactivity of the visitor which could lead to sales and lead generation referral partners. In order for social marketing to be effective, implementing a strategy to obtain the goal is needed and you can do it through various marketing tools such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites.
Buy backlinks to acheve great results and reach tops in search engines. This will befinitely help with your social marketing too.