Ways of Link Building
What is Link Building?
Link building refers to the process of creating relevant inbound links to own’s website. It could be done through reciprocal links which is being listed in search engines, directories and newsletters.
Types of Linking
Reciprocal Link- refers to the agreement between two websites to provide hyperlink within their own site. Reciprocal link is done to offer readers quick access to sites or to demonstrate partnership of the two sites. In addition, reciprocal links can help boost traffic to a website.
Forum Signature Linking- refers to the participation of a person in a forum and put a link to the owner’s website at the bottom of the post. This exposure is considered a good way in advertising your site and generates business. In addition, the significance of signature linking can be noticed when there are improved rankings after providing comments or posts on forums. During forums, it is also important to express your beliefs and opinion because other members might take notice of you and may gain interest in visiting your website.
Blog comments- This technique is considered an effective link building tool and can also be useful for building backlinks and enhancing your rank in search engine result pages.
Directory link building- This strategy refers to website directories that list websites links.
Advantages of Link Building
- Increases Link Popularity- Link popularity refers to the total number of sites that link into your site which comes from the other websites.
- Increases Page Rank- In increasing page rank, acquiring high PR and inbound links are significant factor that search engines account for website ranking.
- Easy getting links in the future- Once your page rank increases, you can get links in the future easily. Also, high website PR is also critical in this area.
- Increases search engine ranking- This area will depend various factors including the popularity of the link, the page rank and the process of link building.
- Reduced chances of sales- In reciprocal links technique, your visitors will encourage other relevant websites for a visit, thus, leading to reduced sales or services because they are navigating other websites.
- Time-consuming- This process is considered time consuming because the number of inbound links to you site will increase PR in many months/years.
- Needs Webmaster- The role of webmaster here is to manage the process of link building and conduct more follow-ups and agenda of site owners.
- Low inbound links reduces PR website- Website owners should be very careful in getting inbound links because if they get low PR inbound links, then it will decrease website PR.
Back links or commonly known as incoming links or inbound links refers to the incoming links to a webpage or website. Back links are also considered as any link received by a web node from another web node. These links are important in SEO because the total number of backlinks coming to a website shows the significance and popularity of the website. If there are numerous people link to your web pages, this will be taken as content validation. Further, backlinks are also significant for SEO because it will give credit to your websites due to a number of quality backlinks.
Article marketing or article promotion is a type of advertising wherein businesses write articles about them as a marketing technique. It is also considered as the most effective and cost efficient ways in providing customer solutions and ensuring customers and prospects in finding your business. Article promotion can also provide your online marketing efforts with large number of Internet users to your website by regularly submitting articles to article directories. In addition, article marketing can give your website more exposure through increasing the number of backlinks.
Benefits of Quality Article Marketing
- improves visibility in social media
- enhances popularity in sustainable link
- expands your reach to audiences by guest blogging
- acquiring press coverage
- engaging prospects into customers
Social Marketing is about connecting individuals in the same genre as your own. When you build up your credibility, more individuals will be visiting your page and sometimes they will bookmark your page, every bookmark you get, you will gain a new link.
Purchasing Back Links
Buying Backlinks will generate quality leads and inquiries from a greater target market. This method has proved to be more cost effective and reliable in providing long-term benefits, compared to other online marketing strategy.
Tips in Buying Back Links
- Avoid creating lots of back links in a very short period of time- When you create back links in a short period of time, it will run a risk of getting your website to be removed or banned from the listings in search engine. It is advisable to create back links within a month or even more.
- Do not buy links from common used link building service providers and avoid them displaying in search results.
- Look for websites that have limited slots for backlinks and avoid websites that are hosting lots of links.
In order for you to be successful in your online marketing business, the above factors and tips are very significant to achieve greater success.
Other Ways in Creating Back Links
There are lots of directories on the Internet and to save more time, you need to utilize directory submission software.
Once your site grows and becomes valuable, you will receive organic back-links automatically from other web masters.
Forums, Guest Books and Comment Boxes
Leaving comments in forums, blog comments fields and guest books can generate back-links instantly. Remember to put URL in your signature.
Creating related content in your blog, you can sprinkle links to the main website as long as you like.
Through share bookmarks, this will allow other users see valuable links. It is also important to create accounts on popular bookmarking sites wherein you can share your site’s URL together with other bookmarks.
Video marketing back-links
Another method of generating back-links is through video creation by submitting it to YouTube and post your URL in the description box.